Canon Printer can only fulfill your printing demands only if it is working well. You won’t be able to continue with your printing tasks if your Canon machine displays Offline status. The offline issue can be fixed by three different methods. But before we discuss the solutions, you must cross check that your printer is connected to the power outlet and is turned on. Don’t forget to restart your router as sometimes the problem is related to network failure. If the problem is not related to any of these then you can proceed with the solutions given here one by one or directly get connected with Canon technicians on Canon Printer Support Number UK.
Method 1: Disable Your Printer’s Offline Feature
- Click the start menu and enter Control Panel in the search box to access Control Panel desktop app.
- Then go to Hardware and Sound and click Devices and Printers.
- Search and right-click your Canon Printer from Printer’s catalog.
- Click “See What’s Printing”.
- Now go to Printers and see to it that “Use Printer Offline” is unchecked.
- Then click on the Printer again and this time click “Cancel All Documents”.
Now try printing all over again from your Canon machine. In case, you are still facing the same issue then resume with the next method.
Method 2: Restart Your Canon Printer Spooler Service
- Tap on Start menu and type service in the search box to access Service Desktop app.
- From the services, right-click on Print Spooler and then click Restart.
Note: In case, you can click on Restart then click on Start button.
- Then again right-click on Print Spooler and select “Properties”.
- Now set its startup type as “Automatic” and then click Ok to save your settings.
Once you are done, restart your computer and attempt to print your file. If your printer works well then good otherwise, either connect with our printer personalities on Canon Printer Customer Care Number UK or move to the next step.
Method 3: Reinstall Your Printer Driver
This offline issue can be a result of driver issue. This problem might get resolved by reinstalling your Canon Printer by following the given directions.
- Press Win + R key to open the Run box and then type “devmgmt.mcs” and click OK.
- Look for your Canon Printer driver from the print queue list and then select “Uninstall device”.
- Then download the latest driver from Canon official website and run the downloaded file.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.
There is an alternative way to get compatible and the up-to-date printer driver is to install Driver Easy tool. This tool helps you fix all the issues related to any driver in your PC. It will automatically detect your operating system and download the most compatible driver for it.
In case, the problem persists then only a Canon professional can guide you. To reach them, simply dial Canon Printer Help Number UK. These technicians know various other methods through which this offline issue can be fixed. Thus, they are the best source to resolve this problem or any other problem related to your printer.