Unlike other printing devices, Canon Printer has proven its presence over the minds for office as well as home use. It fits the picture of an ideal printing device and gives out sleek and crisp printouts in a go. But you can also get problems related to quality, ink cartridges and sometimes paper jam. If you are facing such issue, you must connect the tech supporters at Canon Printer Technical Support and professional IT like.
If you have any printing device, you know that the carriage of a printer holds the ink cartridges and even slides back and forth for transferring ink onto the printing sheet. But you must know that if some Paper jams issue is obtained into the machine, it can sometimes lead to the carriage jams, mainly after you print on the thicker paper. And you should also know that the carriage stalls, you will probably hear a grinding noise as the printer goes on to move on the carriage. It happens because of the issue that the actuator arm is stuck, which is preventing the carriage and don’t allow it to move. If you want to resolve such problem, you should follow the steps as suggested below:
- You need to unplug the power cord from the device and open the cover to disclose the carriage assembly.
- And then, squeeze the two levers underneath the paper tray together for removing the tray.
- Thereafter, you just have to slide the carriage assembly from the left side of the printer into the middle where you can access it easily. And when the carriage assembly doesn’t slide, you can move to the next step.
- After that, push down the large black bar that can be seen above the rollers and then you need to release it so that it springs back up. And then shift the carriage assembly to the right again. If it still does, just forward to the next step.
- Now, look for the flat black component seen below the rollers in the tray compartment. You will see some flat lying component that is parallel with the base of the printer. And when it is pointing upward, just push it downward.
- Now, you need to slide the carriage assembly towards the right and put all the parts in a correct manner.
- Thereafter, lift the actuator arm, which is located directly above the white or gray gear assembly at the left side of the printer. When you lift and release it, you should have to restore it to the proper position.
- And now, you have to put the paper tray back in the device. When the cover of the printer remains still open, plug in the power cord and turns the printer on.
- You can press and hold Resume, then close the cover of the printing device.
If you have some other technical problem, you should ask the tech executives at Canon Printer Contact Phone Number UK.08081782624 The technical assistance provided by them is far better than any other technical service.