The blog will teach you the right method to install as well as update Facebook Messenger.
Thus, the steps for installing Facebook Messenger on Android are:
- Initially, you need to open the Google Play Store.
- Then you need to search for “Messenger.”.
- After that choose the “Messenger” from the results.
- You need to tap “Install.”
- Just wait for the app to get install.
- Simply, launch the Messenger app.
- And you need to log in with your Facebook account.
- Messenger allows to login without a Facebook account in case you belong from United States, Peru, Canada, or Venezuela.
- Adding your phone number is the optional choice.
- If you want, then you can upload your phone’s contacts.
After completing these steps you can start using Facebook Messenger.
Update Facebook Messenger on iPad and iPhone:
- You need to open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
- After that you need to tap the Updates tab. And you will see this on the bottom-right side of the screen.
- Then you need to scroll through the Available Updates segment to find Messenger.
- And you need to tap the Update button.
- You can begin using your Messenger after the updation.
- In case you have difficulties in installing the update for Messenger, you can uninstall and reinstall the app.
Update Facebook Messenger on Android:
- Just open your Play Store.
- Then you need to tap the 0button.
- Next, tap My apps & games.
- Afterwards, scroll through the Updates section for finding Messenger.
- You need to tap Messenger. This will open the app’s store page on your Android.
- Just tap the Update button.
- You need to wait for the update to install on your Android.
- Now you can tap the Open button in the Play Store.
- Apart from this, in case you are having issues in installing the update, you can fix them by uninstalling and then reinstalling the Messenger app.
Note: You will not lose any conversations, as all the conversations are stored on your Facebook account.